Wednesday, August 19, 2009

early morning light...

i love when the morning light streams through the front of my house...
and casts interesting shadows...

and bounces the light around,


creating a warm glow.




this will be a good day.





i have faith.



kitten enjoys the extra stripes...and the cozy warmth of mr. sunshine.


cat's have a talent for picking the best spots.





the house slowly wakes up .



as do i.


good mornin!


just easing into the day here..............

sorry i disturbed you kitten!
have a sun-shiney day please.

























5 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Lovely Erin
Mr Sunshine's making a comeback here in Australia... almost spring. Kitty has the right idea!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh you too. I love the sun coming through gently in the pictures. I really know what you mean with cats, mine finds a spot and stretches out disgracefuly all day.
xxx

Carole said...

I've missed so many posts!!! i've got to catch up. I love your images of the light streaming thru your house in the morning. It was like being there with you.
My Nigella at home always looks for the spot in the sun ( of course when it isn't 90 deg. out.)
Carole

Caroline said...

Oh my! What a beautiful blog you have! The morning light in your home is so lovely!

Thank you for stopping by mine ;) Oh gosh, someone who gets my feet issues...lol. I am not getting my bunion operated on (not now anyway). I have seen a few docs and all say, not worth the risk. Plus, many come back. So...the quest for cute comfy shoes will be life long for me :)

Anne Marie said...

I LOVE LOVE that picture of the swan and that amazing oil painting of the seashore......

awesome!