Monday, March 21, 2011

pay it forward.

the news of the world is grim right now.

we all need an escape.

we all need to feel good.

i feel good when i give.


i got this idea of "paying it forward" from my friend Suzan's blog, Old Grey Mare
and jumped at the fun opportunity.











Here's how it works....
The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011. Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment on your post. Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
This is such a sweet way to connect with friends or meet new ones, by sharing things we create with our hearts.
"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit
of paying it forward."



Happy Spring!

love,

erin




16 comments:

Donna said...

Erin,
What a wonderful idea! I want to do this on my blog. I will post it this week.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Donna

Becca said...

I love this idea Erin! I'm in!

Razmataz said...

Erin, I'm in for this fun endeavor. I've already posted my own.

Shelley Davis said...

Hi Erin,

I don't have a blog so I can't play, but I still wanted to say that is a sweet thing to do. It made me smile. I love the saying "what comes around, goes around." May you get it back ten fold! :)

Blessings,
Shelley

Georgianna said...

Hi Erin! Wonderful idea and so thoughtful of you! I will definitely play along! Beautiful images, as always, dear. xoxo – g

Anonymous said...

I'd love to play along if I'm considered your fifth commenter:)

Abby

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I would like to have joined, but not this time, as I have to many irons in the fire right now. Just wanted to say I love your pictures. Loving this weather and looks like the next few days are going to super nice also.

KarenB said...

Bummer, I'm too late. What a great idea. Oh well, I'm not sure I could find my craft supplies at the moment anyway.

Hugs,
Karen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a lovely idea...and your photos....my goodness you must have so much fun when you know what you are doing with that camera!!! LOVE IT ALL DEAREST! Anita

Luiza said...

What a wonderful idea!!!
I love it.

I´m sure the first 5 persons will recieve something really beautiful.

Hope you´ll have a wonderful day!

Hugs/
Luiza

Unknown said...

A lovely idea in light of all the distressing happenings world-wide. I found your blog via Razmataz...Chania.

Hugs, Erin (yep, I'm an Erin too....named after my great-great- grandfather..Aaron. He flew to heaven when I was wee child but very proud to be honored with his name.)

Dorota said...

What a beautiful blog you have!very inspirational!

Dorota
www.jewellerybijou.com

Unknown said...

We did this with few blog friends in christmas and it was fun. Everyday I waited eagerly to postman come and bring something:)
Just gorgeous shots, I love the light it so bright.

Anonymous said...

Erin

I just stopped in to say HI.

Love your first song...hope you are having a lovely beginning to spring with your camera!

Allie said...

What a nice blog to visit! Sorry I missed out on your "Pay it Forward" game. I'll be back to visit though. Stop by my blog when you have a moment :)
www.skylarkmanor.com

Ella said...

I love this sentiment; what a wonderful idea! @>----